Antilla Mumbai is currently the worlds most expensive house costing $1 Billion although it hasn't been build yet.. It overtook Villa Leopolda which is also featured below. Antilla Mumbai is the world's first billion dollar house. A custom-build 27 story towering mansion, Antilla in Mumbai is the home of the world’s 5th richest man called Mukesh Ambani, head of Indian petro-chemical giant Reliance Industries, which is India’s most valuable firm by market capitalization.
More Antilla Mumbai Facts
1. 3 helipads on top. Mumbai corporation has not given permission for making this operational yet.
2. Hanging gardens within the structure
3. Swimming pool within the structure
4. A two storey Health centre
5. Parking space for 168 cars (6 floors). I initially thought that meant there will be a mini office in the building but apparently that is not the case. All these cars will belong to Mukesh Ambani! Just in case you are interested, he drives a 5 crore Maybach now.
6. A floor exclusively for servicing these automobiles within the building.
7. A floor for Home theatre – sitting capacity of 50
Most absurd of all, the house will have a staff of 600 (sic) to do the maintenance activities. That gives a ratio of 1:100 for people living in the house and those who are paid to take care of it. The six lucky ones are the man himself, his wife, his 3 children and his mother Kokilaben. The family will be moving in from their old home ‘Sea Wind’ which was a 14 floor building at Cuffe Parade.
Curious photos admits that though we try to describe accurately, we cannot verify the exact facts of everything posted. Postings may contain Information, facts, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any facts, stories or photos/images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please email [ curiousphotos[at]gmail.com] and we will remove the offending section as soon as possible.
However, there are some rules to remember: